Saturday, November 15, 2008

F*ck TBS

I love Christmas. I love Christmas shows. But NOT BEFORE THANKSGIVING YOU ASSHOLES!

TBS just showed "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". It is NOVEMBER 15TH!!!!!!

I believe that Christmas decorations and stuff should go up the day after Thanksgiving when Santa rides down Broadway signaling the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I slowly got use to Christmas decorations going up before turkey day. But lately they even have stuff up before Halloween is over. WTF?

OK, I'm finished. I just had to get that off my chest. TBS, you suck.

3 comments:

JJ said...

I'm with you 100%. I was just scanning the program lineup and noticed The Grinch on TBS (of course, I'm 3 hours behind you). There is NO WAY IN HELL I will be watching it. They may show them, but they CANNOT MAKE ME WATCH.

Bastards.

dichuy said...

I just wanna know why? Why so early?

By the way, are you hooked on the Shiba Inu Puppy Cam? I have been watching for a few weeks now and I'm worried I'l go through withdrawl when they leave in 2 weeks. Sniff.

JJ said...

Today is the first time I have ever seen it, somebody linked to it on playa.info and I caught them waking up this morning. Desperately cute. I know nothing about them. But of course I want them.