Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm not wearing pantyhose

I had an appointment down in the village today after work. I got out of the subway at 8th Street and was crossing Broadway when I noticed the guy walking in front of me. He was wearing a white tee shirt, jeans, and had a backpack on (over both shoulders).

Now I know the cool way for guys to wear their pants these days is to wear them really, really low. But this guy took the cake. You could see both ass cheeks. His jeans were down below his butt. I think he was homeless, then again, everything he had on was rather new looking. I looked up again but he had become part of the crowd. His ass looked very smooth.

Side note: I'm watching the Idol finale. I didn't even bother to turn it on till 10 till 10. All I can say is this Sergant Pepper ode sucks. Well, the past winners sucked. Once they got to those voted off from this season it got a little better.

No comments: